- A collection of poetry assembles my misplaced thoughts.
- Love is both logical and illogical.
Also sane and insane,
yet freeing and surrending,
divided fake by uniting one.
Without understanding this confusion,
one has never loved truly.
- I shall not love you further.
Surrendering yourself to the enemy camp, you say,
Yet refuse to join me in this war by my side.
I shall not need you further.
Unleashing the calamity around us,
leading our future to doom.
I shall not find you further.
Destroying our forever bond,
I never will follow you again.
- Foolish mistake for looking at you,
under the dim candlelight.
Wished I had the strength to see you,
under the blinding sunlight.
Leading me toward my doom,
marring true love by the false knight.
- It is a wise choice to let the darkness
Rather than being foolish to let the wrong light
- Nothing is permanent.
No one is permanent.
Life and death unite in loneliness.
That is all I ever know.
Better to move on rather than ask them to stay.